We're Off To A Great Start!

Parents we have had a great first week of school! The students are doing a great job of learning the rules, managing transitions, and learning their new school. Here are my classroom rules please review these rules with your child.
1. Follow directions from all adults
2. Hands and feet stay to ourselves
3. Small voices are for inside
4. Raise your hand to speak
5. Be kind and respectful to all people



Saturday, August 13, 2011

A VERY IMPORTANT CHANGE

Parents I'm sure many of you have noticed your child's apple has changed colors, this is because we have moved to a different classroom. I am no longer located on C-wing (the green hall), I am located on B-wing (the yellow hall). Directions to my new classroom are as you enter the building and you make your way down the hallway make a right on B wing, and our new classroom is the first classroom on your right room 311. If you have any questions about his change please email me toglesby@liberty.k12.ga.us! PS the kids love their new room!

1 comment:

  1. love this page!!so nice to see the kids and how happy they are thank you:)

    ReplyDelete